Thread: Flirting or Interest

Question Flirting or Interest

Hi everyone,

I'm confused with this situation that I am presented with...

About couple months ago I met this girl who is in my Tango class (once a week for attendance). During the initial weeks of partner dancing, she didn't dance as close for obvious reasons pertaining to the comfort factor.

However, about two months later, we danced again and this time she danced closer than before. After the dance, she told me that she liked dancing with me and wanted to talk more later.

About a week later after this incident, we met again in the class and proceeded to dance together. Before the song played, she slightly pulled away from me to say that I smelled nice. I became shy and responded with an apology. Stupid of me to do so, but she found it to be quite humorous of my shyness. After school, we chatted for a few minutes about the tango class.

At this point, I'm somewhat confused on how I should go about the situation. I think she's a very nice and beautiful person. Some people had told me that maybe she is looking for a dancing partner/friendship or maybe she really likes me. Also, some people had told me that she made attempts of initial contact and that she's waiting for my next move. I want to get to know her better as well, but I don't want to give the impression of desperateness. The next class session, I would like to ask her to join me for some coffee. If she has plans for that day, I am planning to tell her to call me whenever shes available to hang out and proceed to give her my number without asking for hers (not to appear desperate).

What should I do? Please help. Thanks!

One thing I would like to mention is that, is it too soon to offer my contact info at this point? Some people are telling that it's pushing it a little too far at this point.

I guess its not the right time...you need to spent some more tango class with her to know her better and then take any step to [URL="http://www.123greetings/love/"]express[/URL] your feelings.

Flirting or Interest

Hi, I certainly agree with you. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
    Thanks a lot!

dude she was totally into you. Stop your acting like you are scared of her. She is going to lose interest if you act shy around her. You need to tell her that she seems cool and that you will take her out for some good fun one of these days. Then "TELL" her to write her number on your hand or in your cell phone. Its that easy. Treat her like you would treat your bratty little sister. Don't be scared of her and dont worry about what she thinks. Then she will be in love. Like shooting fish in a barrel.