Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do underarm hairs on girls turn you guys off please guys respond

do underarm hairs on girls turn you guys off please guys respond

my fiance said he finds my under arm hairs a real turn off can he really love me to say such a thing iam slim blonde and have been told really pretty i also have never slept with a guy nor wont till married should this mean more to my guy lets here from you guys please guys

its a big turn off for me.. and most guys i think.. no offince but i even know of a lot of girls who think it is kinda 'gross' (guess it depends on where you are from... im in the USA).

NHO3 is offline Senior Acme Love Member
    Turn off for me but I hate all body hair. The only hair I want to see on a woman is her eye brows and the hair on her head.

i dont mean to be rude, but keeping armpit hair (if your american) is looked down upon a lot as a female. I personally think it is somewhat gross and have a general consesus but then again it all depends on what floats your boat

I really can't stand it. In my school, there's a few girls that don't shave their armpits, and everyone jokes on them for it. I hate body hair really. Only hair on a girl that I like is on their head, eyebrows, and if it's clean cut... then that can be ok.
    So close to the flame
    Burning brightly
    It won't fade away
    And leave us lonely

;/;

;/;lk;khlhljkjk