Thread: Strange situation

Strange situation

Theres this girl I talk to sometimes. We started having small conversations back in Valentines Day of last year. Kinda funny since the first thing she said to me was something relating to oral . After that, we just started talking every once in a while.

We started to walk together to class and talking a bit more, she also gave me her number and I didn't even ask for it. But, at the end of the school year, I stopped talking to her because I thought(and still do) that she had a boyfriend, but it was like he never existed while we were talking.

Now, I'm starting to communicate with her again, and I don't know what to do next. Total blank, we went on a date before(she asked me out) but I don't know if that caused anything.

Wait. Time Out. She asked you out? You didn't ask her out?

That means she has control of the relationship. I mean this might not be a bad thing. Thats how my first relationship went, but then again she ended up cheating on me.

Just be careful with her if she is the one doing all the moves.
    Once upon a time...

Lucky for me, I don;t have to put much effort into getting into the earlier situation,lol. But to be honest, I never even noticed her until we started talking on Valentine's day. So, all this happened kinda fast for me. I was thinking about calling her tonight.

Yah, if it works for you then go with it. Less work you have to put into the relationship.
    Once upon a time...

[QUOTE=BigRed;42692]Yah, if it works for you then go with it. Less work you have to put into the relationship.[QUOTE]
    I agree with "BigRed".
    Hunter Crowell

Right now my problem is avoiding awkward silences. Thats the main reason why I can't call her. Shes the type that'll say "wow, I feel uncomfortable" whenever a silence comes up, and that makes me feel kinda dumb,lol.