Thread: what to talk about to women and eye contact

what to talk about to women and eye contact

Some girls it's easy to talk to them I mean like they can give you so much to wokr with and others it's like so hard to talk with them about anything. Am I suppose to take this as a sign to just give up on them or am I to try a bit harder with them. How bout the eye contact thing what's the best way to know that she's intrested in you via eye contact or any other means.

talking is easy, all you have to do ias figure out a subject and start chatting. eye contact isnt really anything. my mother gives me eye contact. people give eye contact just to let you know that they are paying attention

obviously you are gonna know if your attracted to her or not but how can you tell if she is attracted to you or not what sort of signs should I be looking for while talking to her.

well, that wasnt the question... eye contact means nothing like i said. if somebody is attracted to you you will know. look for the body language, being playful and flirty, touching, hanging out alot, anything that they say that my indicate they like you, things like that. sometimes you may not find that. if that happens i generally say something that reqires an answer that will indicate whether they like me or not. not that i ask, but i make a statement that will let me know.