Thread: If she says she'll call you, will she call you?

If she says she'll call you, will she call you?

So I call this one girl that I really like. The first time, I asked if she wanted to meet and get some coffee. She said sure but said she was going to be out of town the following week so the week after that she would call me back. So I waited. The week after that, still no call from her. I waited another week to call her again. So the second time I called her, and left her a voice message. 20 or so minutes later she called me back. I again asked if she wanted to grab some coffee again, but like last time, she said sure and was going to go out of town again. But she would call me back soon after.

Question is, what does it all mean? Should I call her again or just forget about it? I really like this girl and how can I make it so that we can finally grab that coffee together?

Stop kidding yourself. Just move on.... maybe listen to the song "Hot Summer Nights(Won't Last Forever)" by The Aquabats.

Girls are notorious for lieing. Some times they do it on purpose other times they don't. It could be that simply she just doesn't think about it. So she just happens to forget to call you back.

Or she could just not want to call you back. If you ever do hang out with her, you are going to have to make a good impression. Make her wanting more of you.
    Once upon a time...

[QUOTE=BigRed;42364]Girls are notorious for lieing. Some times they do it on purpose other times they don't. It could be that simply she just doesn't think about it. So she just happens to forget to call you back.

Or she could just not want to call you back. If you ever do hang out with her, you are going to have to make a good impression. Make her wanting more of you.[QUOTE]

the first part is not always true. although girls do lie, i will honestly say as a guy that they only lie as much as any man does.
    you may be right that she just does not think about it, or she does not care enough. if she does not call you, chances are she does not care enough to remember, or remembers but still does not care. either way its a waste of time.

never depend on one girl, always put 70% chance she WONT call ..

I think she wants to get rid of you . Do not call her again .
    Hunter Crowell