Thread: afraid?

afraid?

if your like me afraid to talk to women please post here with me i cant talk or do to much around a women lol but i love them! :angel2:
    http://www.singlespleasures***** is a new dating website with alot to offer!! we have features that other dating websites dont have.500 members free for life!!!! come check out our members!

Are you afraid about what? you afraid about rejection or neglection from girls.or some another reasons.
    Hunter Crowell

hey bro..
    I used to be shy,. slowly ive improved.. it took time and effort.. but you must be able to achieve your goals.. It isnt easy but it is completely possible.. I would suggest for now that you read a lot of the stuff in the forums.. because it has a lot of info that might help you.. I can help you if you want.. just be more specific.. tell me what you have achived. I dont know-.. luck bro!
    impossible is nothing

Hah, the only thing you could do is to just "practise"
    and that would mean eing ble to handle quite a bit of rejection... harder than it sounds, but you just talk to them, and if you fail, use that experience or the next time and build on it =]