Thread: whats wrong?

whats wrong?

First, I have to say that i am a quiet gut and that I've had a hot streak where i've caught a lot of women's attention.
    I have a question. It seems like somthing is wrong with me. Many of these girls have called me (without me giving them my number) and stuff. Most of the time, friends of these girls also told me that they really liked me, and they kind of really pushed me. Now, some of these girls, i approached and some i didn't. Some of them are actually pretty good looking and really nice.
    There also are one or two girls, that i really like but have been turned down by, but we are good friends.

So my questions is: What is it, that the second a girl (no matter if i approach her or the other way around) seems to be interesed in me, i completely lose interest, but I never seem to get a girl that i'd be really interested in, attracted to me?? I hope this post makes sense..

I also hate being pushed into the situation where i have to tell a girl that i am just not interested. Any ideas on how to get that across smoothly?

Well, i gotta go meet one of these chicks and make sure she doesn't think i want her (maybe that's what attracts them???) ;-)

You like the chase. If they aren't hard to get, then there is no fun in it for you any more.

I know how you feel, I went out with a girl for like 2 weeks. I was bored after like 1. It just wasn't as fun as trying to hook up with them.
    Once upon a time...

@BigRed: That is just wrong, grow up

@dude19: You just has to find one that has more then looks going for her. You'll know when you find the one

Tina
    ***x

Grow up? Why because I got bored with a girl? She wasn't interesting. There was nothing too keep me interested to her.

But how are you suppose to know that when you first meet someone? I only knew her for 2 days before I started going out with her?
    Once upon a time...

ador is offline Junior Acme Love Member
    hey dude19,

act uninterested. they will come to you.

oh, they've been coming... and as you said, when I act uninterested (which i often am), i can't get rid of them anymore. but when i am interested, i have no chance..