Thread: A fools hope ...

Angry LADIES, NEED HELP ! A fools hope ...

So 2 days ago marked the first day of class (college 2nd year). I walk into my antropology class and I notice a gourgeous "egyptian" looking girl in the corner... I walk over , and sit down. Expecting her to be really conceded and cagey I begin asking her how many classes shes takin etc. We began our convo. on a real general level , she's asking me questions I'm asking her questions , in my head i'm thinkin, (damn she's not cagey at all) ... I thought she was feeling me. She was doing the whole "eye" thing the whole time ..(u know, heavy focus on my eyes, then my nose, then my lips and back to my eyes).

Anyway I turns out I could not add the class cuz it was full (she was already enrolled in it) So after 15 mins of out short conversation, i opened her notebook , wrote my name and number and told her to call me... she said okay w a slight shocked looking smirk...I walked out of the class regreting not getting her number. With my luck she was never gonna call ! Girls usually don't call ...Unless they're super into the guy right? even with my luck she wouldn't call !

So two days later I go back on campus to buy a book , and coincedently she's walking my direction ! So i stopped and smiled, she stopped and smiled then asked me where i was going , i told her to buy a book u wanna come with me ? So her and I walked to the library got the book , sat down and started talking (30 mins before her class started) So were talking and I'm making her laugh and , intriguing her w my ideas and doing a bit of flirting right?. She seemed like she was into me ! she was asking personal questions like how much to i make, what my goal is at chaffey, if i liked sushi etc. Turns out we have the same taste in music and movies too !. :sigh: then i walked her over to her class and asked her If i can call her sometime... maybe go for some sushi...
    **** She points to her forehead and says "I'll think about it" I'm like "koo well how bout YOU call me and we'll go out for Ice cream" she's like " don't play with my emotions, i love ice cream" She then i'm like... "koo so i'll be expecting your call" she's like "maybe, we'll see" i'm like "alright ...later" ...

WHAT THE HELL MAN ?!!?? everything seemed to go soo smoothly ! and now she hits me with a brick wall?. I know I impressed her ... I mean I'm not a bad looking guy (not ****y but u know) I have the style, i was smelling good too ! Hahhaa ... i just don't understand how she could resist. My charm was on point ! Oh and she even gave me a hug when i left ******
    so is she playing hard to get or is she just not interested ? or maybe theirs someone else ? She did tell me she went out to sushi w her EX boyfreind couple days ago ...so maybe they might be hookin back up ...hmm maybe ... but in either case she gave me the one-two punch and dissapointed me..... Help... any suggestions ?... She told me she works at a local car dealership ...I was thinkin about showing up there and be like oh i wanna buy a car, but after today it was clear that either she wasn't interested , or is with someone else. If she wasn't interested why would she talk with me for so long ? and why did she try to see what i was about ?...
    Last edited by blackonblackz; 01-Sep-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Well I first of all am not saying this is it. But there are a few possiblities.

1. She could be a tease. I mean I was hanging out at one of my friends dorm and there was this gorgeous girl there. With her hot little skirt. But she sat with her legs just wide enough you could see up her skirt. She was playing with me, as well as the 3 other guys in this dorm room. She knew she was hot and enjoyed controlling guys.

2. She could be blind. Not physically blind, but blind to the fact that you like her.

3. She could be scared. That your just another guy trying to get in her pants and what not...

These are just possiblities...
    Once upon a time...

i agree some girls just have a chip on their sholders and want to feel like they are wanted by meny guys. its too bad really.

Yah... Well thats life... It isn't fair but, its sure as hell fun.
    Once upon a time...

Unhappy

well if thats the case then isn't every girl like this ? So basically the only ones that will bite are the ones that are insecure and don't think fully of themselves...all the hot girls will just play the game ...
    wtf

Not all. There are always exceptions to all rules.
    Once upon a time...