Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smiles,looks etc.

smiles,looks etc.

the situation is walking through a mall, down the street ro whatever...if a girl i don't know smiles at me does that always mean they like me? do girls sometimes show their attraction with a more serious look? cause i get alot of serious looks from girls but not many smiles..is this cause i dont smile at them much? thanks

Every girls differnt. I mean some girls smile at everyone. They are just happy people. There is no one way all girls show they like someone. I mean most of them have similar body language that they use when they like someone. But it can be hard to read the body language.
    Once upon a time...

Yes "BigRed" is right said,every girls are different in their behavior and body languages.Because when girl smile to some one its never mean that she like someone.she is just a happy nature person.
    Hunter Crowell

What does it mean when a girl "smacks" her lips. I hope Im using the correct word to describe the actual expression. Not licking of the lips. You know, when a girl puts on lip gloss, and then "smacks" her lips. What does it mean when a girl does that when a man makes eye contact with her?

Yeah, don't you even think about girls liking you upon visual contact... if you think they're pretty, smile back or say hi, then maybe something can happen.
    Girls smilestare at a lot of peoplecuz they are checking them out or they remind the girls of somebody they know, or whateverrr

[QUOTE=joe22;42178]the situation is walking through a mall, down the street ro whatever...if a girl i don't know smiles at me does that always mean they like me? do girls sometimes show their attraction with a more serious look? cause i get alot of serious looks from girls but not many smiles..is this cause i dont smile at them much? thanks[QUOTE]

It depends, Staring at you is one sign, however was it in passing or she stood there staring at you?
    Always cherish the little things in life, Never take them for granted. If you love someone, tell them.