Thread: is she interested?

is she interested?

hey, i just started school back and there is this cute girl in my last class of the day. so i figure it's the perfect time to get to know her, because this class is pretty small and she sits right next to me. and i've also, over the past few months, been trying to pick up on body language and stuff, just to see if i could do it. so we get in the class, and i notice small things like..how her body is pointing towards me, so to speak, like she will be pretty close to being totally sideways sometimes. or how she'll glance at me from time to time. we did group work yesterday and she and i paired off together and she sat like..directly in front of me and would lean in and it seemed like we were constantly making eye contact and smiling. but she just seems like the kind of person who always smiles and stuff.. so what do you guys make of all this stuff? am i just hoping for any little thing lol..or do you think this is legit?

hey dude, this is what you should do

start touching more and more, dont just sit there look at her lean, you can "accidentally" touch her at first, then as you go up and want to come sit down again, get a little closer, keep escalating, if she responds, you're on buddy

keep it up

[QUOTE=Ghass;42586]hey dude, this is what you should do

start touching more and more, dont just sit there look at her lean, you can "accidentally" touch her at first, then as you go up and want to come sit down again, get a little closer, keep escalating, if she responds, you're on buddy

keep it up[QUOTE]
    You should spend some more time with her and realize her that you care . She needs a green signal from you .
    Hunter Crowell