Thread: My Ex Broke Up With Me Can Someone Help Me

Unhappy My Ex Broke Up With Me Can Someone Help Me

About a month back my girlfrined broke up with me.
    i called her constanly calling her for a month as it made me feel better just even talking to her.
    after a short period of trying to get her back she told me that she dint want to ever get back with me, and it hert me so much and the pain i felt was so emense.
    she is constanlty playing with my emotions at school as one minute she doesnt want to know me and the next she is huging me and touhing me, "i dont know what to think".
    i cant stop thinking about her hse is on my mind 24/7 and it seriously depressing me, i feel like i cant even do the simplest of things anymore my wil to doanything has gone.
    she acts like she could'nt care less and that she i completely over me, my friend who is also a close frined to her says that she and all girls are the same they seem to not show their emotions like us men.
    so last friday i took some advice from her. she told me to stop contacting her by text and by phone just leave her alone and that the lack of attention will get to her cos it did with her with her ex.
    so i have for the first two days she said to my friend, "oh Supreme Kai hasnt called me over the weekend i wonder why it weird", i thought that it was working and so ive kept it up and it been a week since. she still seems to be acting like she couldnt care less.and every time i see her my body just freezes up and i feel sik and ill. i was told abscents makes the heart grow fonder i seriously dont know what to think anymore can anyone give me some advice please it would be much appreciated.

OMGoodness!

Dude....first off, the more you call, the farther she runs.

Secondly, you haven't a clue about women. The more you call, the more you chase her....true the farther she runs, but the more powerful she gets. Women love that attention of you pining over their puzzy, even if they don't want you, and most are heartless enough to not stop you. These are called attention *****s, and they thrive on it, it boost their pathetic ego.

The more you suffer, the more she likes it.

>>>>>my friend who is also a close frined to her says that she and all girls are the same they seem to not show their emotions like us men.

Your female friend is incredibily nieve and doesn't know her head from her ass. Women, anyway you look at it ARE emotional creatures. They don't use "logic" when dealing with relationships, they go and think what they "feel". Men are the opposite. Again, men aren't emotional, women are.

Actions speak louder than words.....and she's not "playing YOU", YOU'RE letting her hurt you.

Yep...this is all YOU, not HER.

>>>>>i thought that it was working and so ive kept it up and it been a week since. she still seems to be acting like she couldnt care less.

Well....what does that tell you? Probably that it isn't working, eh'?

>>>>>and every time i see her my body just freezes up and i feel sik and ill.

That's because you're a heartbroken wuss who's pining over an ex instead of moving on with your life and sacing up. That feeling you feel is insecurity you get when you see her/are around her will NEVER go away. The more you try to bring her back to your life the more it will hurt, she isn't going to "fix" anything....your relationship with her is DONE, get it?

>>>>>i was told abscents makes the heart grow fonder i seriously dont know what to think anymore can anyone give me some advice please it would be much appreciated.

Yeah...when you have a relationship! LOL! Hey, if she broke up with you, she did it for a reason. The fact that this is depressing you means you have to CUT HER OUT of your life COMPLETELY!

Now....sac up, pull your head out of your rear and MOVE ON! Start living and create your own reality, get out of hers. NEVER take advice from women about women, they don't look at it objectively.

Got it?!
    Last edited by Miss Direction; 16-Oct-2005 at 08:57 AM.

Blunt as Miss Direction is, they are absolutely right. You need to move on. The more you keep calling her, the more depressed you will become. Until you resolve to cut her out of your life completely, you can't even begin to get over her and move on.

-Swift