Thread: HELP! need advise for seducing a guy!

Exclamation HELP! need advise for seducing a guy!

ok, so i've liked this guy for a little over a month. I want him in the worst ways, he's absolutely screw-able. the thing is, i have most of the seduction planned out already (ie, dressing solely in an oversized dress shirt and black see-through undies, in my new apartment with lots of red candles and soft seduction-implying music). the only hole in my scheming is i have no idea how i'm going to lure him to my place. it should have been the first thing i figured out, but i'm drawing blanks every time i think about it. and i can't be overly obvious about it, b/c i usually see him at this coffee shop where our band practices(yep we're in the same band, he drums, i do back up singing... the other singer in our band is really dissaproving of inter-band dating, but it's not a date it's sex, and if it comes down to it, i'm willing to leave the music scene, he's that amazing) any quick advice would be MORE than appreciated, i go back to Savannah in a couple of days and would like to have it completely planned by then in case i see him the night i get back.

thanks, u guys rock!!
    Last edited by seduction child; 08-Jun-2005 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by seduction child
    the only hole in my scheming is i have no idea how i'm going to lure him to my place. it should have been the first thing i figured out, but i'm drawing blanks every time i think about it. and i can't be overly obvious about it, b/c i usually see him at this coffee shop where our band practices
    I want to show you my stamp collection....
    I need your advice about the furniture in my new apartment....
    Come over and we'll have a drink...
    I just bought this cappucinno machine, want to go back to my place and try some...
    Can you drive me home, I not feeling well...
    Can you drive me home, I drank too much...
    Can you drive me home, a friend needed to borrow my car and they dropped me off...
    Can you drive me home, I've had too much caffeine to drive home...
    I think I lost my keys, can you drive me home...

I dunno, just some ideas to spark your thinking.

Just tell him, or invite him over for a drink or some thing, once you get him there, already have your apartment set up the way you want it. Then simply seduce him, ravage his body the way you see fit, but your gonna have to come out of some of those clothes pertty quick. I'd suggest grabbing his crotch, through his pants, stering him towards the couch, unzip his pants dropping them to his ankles, then push him onto the couch, then dropping to your knees, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

LaB is offline Senior Acme Love Member
    '''''and if it comes down to it, i'm willing to leave the music scene, he's that amazing)'''''

HAHAHA bulls*** hes that amazing, you crotch is just that wet and once its done and over with you'll wonder what you were thinking because hes just not as amazing as you thought he was.

As for leaving the music scene for this fling, you should leave it anyway if its that unimportant, because your wasting the other (possibly serious) musicians time. Ive had to deal with wastes of time like you in my previous bands. Most female musicians are flakes.

Most guys are Just as bad LaB, anyways the double standards in society Just Astound ME!

Most guys are just as bad, they will do anything to get in womens undies and WE ALL know that!

But I've gotta say there are a few good men left.....Like my fiancee :heart:

We are actually waiting til marriage for sex, But we will definately be ready that night!

anywho I just wondered why guys get to be complete horndogs....and gurls have to justify every dang sexual experience....when men do not.....Its just a double standard and plus I will not waste my time with Man *****s....

I mean if they slip up in the past and now hold themselves to higher standards of waiting til marriage I would date them but they'd have to be serious.....Thankfully I don't have to worry about that anymore though since I'm getting Married

So in short make sure you aren't a hypocrite, male or female then we will talk....