Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Double Edged Sword

Wow, that's great! I live in Texas too! *kisses back* I live in Conroe though, about an hours drive away from Houston...hey, maybe we could secretly meet up some time *giggles softly* I promise you I'm not an ax murderer...
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"Oh Meg, you and your drugs!" Peter Griffin from Family Guy

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil devil
    :angel5:

If you where I make sure my Sword would slience your ways yes I would but your words is truth enough for me * kisses your lips passionately*
    Karla: ! No... It can't be!! Brother...our parents...
    Karel: Slain by my blade.
    Karla: Unthinkable...
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karla: ......
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

*touches him on the cheek softly and smiles* I have to go-I'll talk to you tommorow for sure *hugs him and touches the gem she had given him earlier, making it glow slightly at her emotions* goodbye for now... *vanishes with one last smile*
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Sleeping in bed*

zzzzzzz * but in the dream thinks about you in the process *
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

*puts a teddy bear by him, smiles and whispers*
    I'll be back tommorow- I have to go visit my Aunt... *gives him a peck on the cheek and leaves the room*

sleeping still as in the tone of a whisper * Love you.....
    Karel
    Sword Demon