Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Double Edged Sword

I like this game *slips toungue into his mouth gently and moans softly as he begins massaging her back, her mind and hands drifting*
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"Oh Meg, you and your drugs!" Peter Griffin from Family Guy

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil devil
    :angel5:

mmm glad you do .. * my tongue would massage with yours mixing with yours as my left hand would roam down to your hips and rub there softly*
    Karla: ! No... It can't be!! Brother...our parents...
    Karel: Slain by my blade.
    Karla: Unthinkable...
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karla: ......
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

*turned on* that feels good... *lets her hands roam downward as she slips out of her corset and into somthing a little less...conservative
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Smiles at you *

I would wait as I look out the window to the moon as I sigh in comfront*
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

*smiles back and slips back on her regular clothes* Hey, where exactly do you live anyway, I forgot to ask that a long time ago... You can send it to me in private if you're not comfy saying it in the forum...

I live at south texas in Rancho Viejo right now its cold here in the valley but its okay here umm where do you live * leans and kisses your cheek*
    Karel
    Sword Demon