Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Double Edged Sword

*smiles reassuringly* Yes, I really DO like you, in fact, this is the first time I've ever really felt I clicked with someone on the internet-you're exciting! :heart:
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"Oh Meg, you and your drugs!" Peter Griffin from Family Guy

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil devil
    :angel5:

hugs you *

Dose that mean we can be more if its possible
    Karla: ! No... It can't be!! Brother...our parents...
    Karel: Slain by my blade.
    Karla: Unthinkable...
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karla: ......
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

*hugs back* Sure, I'd love that! *is excited* I love your creativity and your sincerity, I'd be honored to be more! I'm single now anyway! *nibbles lightly on his ear* Besides, I'm feeling playful...
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

hugs you back *

Im glad that message you sent me I had an instinct you would be possible to talk to * kisses your lips back * dont worry I be able to help you with that
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

I know what you mean *says in a low voice* Good, cause I'm going to need help with it... *wink and she sits on his lap, legs straddled, and kisses him* :heart:

Kisses your lips softly as well as my hands would roam your back massaging your back gently as I move down from your lips to your neck butterfly kissing *
    Karel
    Sword Demon