Thread: Love Double Edged Sword

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love Double Edged Sword

ahem...welcome to the guide of love and how it effects are day to day lifes . as you know or may not know love can be a dangerous experimentation you can have a unique bond between the person or a well to be blunt a Crappy bond with that person what ever the reason is you got to be patient , a good paycheck , and a heart .

Alot of times were not so lucky in which that sword slips out of are hand and stabs us right through are foot feeling the pain of dismissal with out your equal to your mind . Lost alot of friends to this prob but they gained back there minds in a fraction of a month dont let this effect you the most do something to get it off your mind working out , video gaming, etc .

If you need any more help or need a direct slaming of a blunt edge of my sword on this topic

Sword Demon
    ShinEin456@yahoo
    Karla: ! No... It can't be!! Brother...our parents...
    Karel: Slain by my blade.
    Karla: Unthinkable...
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karla: ......
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

Love is a Double Edged Sword prt 2

lets see now from the first one I cleared on the basics now lets enter on the semi basics. Remember guys girls love a guy that listens old saying knowledge is power just remember that. as well hold that sword well or else you well be hurting like the damn fool you are sorry but its quite clear if you did the breaking up or careless mistakes you caused in the realtionship. another factor in love is being close or far well... long distance dose work if your old enough close is even better but complacations can happien . any hoo for more details let me know
    Karel: You are of the same blood; you must understand. Only one can wield the sword. Our clan lived for this sword, as the died by it. Our father knew this and tried to protect the sword.
    Karel: You were not worth fighting at the time. But time changes...everything. Beautiful, Karla
    Karel
    Sword Demon

Poetic as ever I see...*reads* and I agree completely *smiles and walks away, thinking*
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"Oh Meg, you and your drugs!" Peter Griffin from Family Guy

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil devil
    :angel5:

smiles *

hey I wanted to ask you what you thinking right now
    Karel
    Sword Demon

I'm thinking of how I'm happy to see you *smiles back*
    Before you decide to dislike someone, try walking a mile in thier shows...because then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"Oh Meg, you and your drugs!" Peter Griffin from Family Guy

In a few ways, being cruel is alot like ************: It feels good at first, but in the end you're really just skrewing yourself

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil devil
    :angel5:

heh

same but umm I wanted to ask you when you mean really like me do you mean it I dont wish to be lied to like my sensei did to me
    Karel
    Sword Demon