Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help me!!!!

Question please help me!!!!

hey...i used to go out with this guy leon...we were in love...but he broke up with me.we still talk n we are best friends but i dont wanna just be his friend i wanna be more......i told him this a million times btu still i get no straight forward answer....i know he loves me he tells me he does all the time but its nto good enough for me....what should i do for him to understand that i wanna be wtih him????

rani is offline Junior Acme Love Member
    ummmm id say move on aye... soz for the bad advice but yeah if he really did want u, he wud be wif u.... there are deffinately different types of love... maybe this is the type of friendship love... not sure of the details but thats just wat it looks like to me...
    HEYA

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu
    hey...i used to go out with this guy leon...we were in love...but he broke up with me.we still talk n we are best friends but i dont wanna just be his friend i wanna be more......i told him this a million times btu still i get no straight forward answer....i know he loves me he tells me he does all the time but its nto good enough for me....what should i do for him to understand that i wanna be wtih him????
    Look, you can tell him you want to be with him til your blue in the face, the dude just wants his freedom to be with other girls, and to do things without you tagging along.

Just stop nagging the guy and maybe he just might get sick of being on his own that he just might come back, wanting to be with you again.
    Just don't nag us guys, we absolutly cannot stand it! It makes women and girls seem so unattractive, and desperate.
    Usually we are more attracted to women who show a little less desperation for us, but everyone is different.

Just move on with your life and find another guy, it's no big deal, I mean you can fall in love with anyone you know as long as they're attractive.
    :drinky:

give him space, that is what he wants and thinks he needs. You will drive yourself crazy going the way that you are. Find something else to do with your time to keep yourself from calling him, ok?!!
    FireTown***** - SiteTutor*****

sorry to the guys for acting all sensitive, but one more thing:

If it is too hard for you to be friends with him, then stop hanging out with him!
    FireTown***** - SiteTutor*****

avoiding him isn't the answer hang out with him be freinds. always be there for him, you can be in love with some on soo deeply but never go past a freind ship. someone that you love is someone that you can talk to about anything, and who is always there for you and who you would never let anything bad happen to... if you really love him just be there for him and watch out for him. If it was really meant to be then he will come to you- "someone can say I love you, but words don't always mean what they are supposed to, actions speak for them selves". :flippy:
    "my mind is my own, my heart is anothers, and my soul was just recently found." ~ ME :angel5: