Thread: Help! I still like my ex-boyfriend and don't know what to do!

Help! I still like my ex-boyfriend and don't know what to do!

I still like my ex-boyfriend. I stopped liking him, but I like him again. He was the one who broke up with me and I'm not sure if he still likes me. Everyone says he does, but I'm not sure if he does because I don't wanna believe what everyone says. He flirts with me... but the prob is he flirts with a lot of girls. But he does a different kind of flirting with me... he always has. So I'm not sure if I should take this as still having a little thing for me or not. I'm not sure if I should just get over him already or to continue liking him and see what happens!! Help!

Cool Playa Playa!

Well it sounds to me like your "Ex" is a Playa who has all the girls wrapped around his finger. Him doing his special flirting with you is to see how you will respond. Even though you two aren't together anymore it's still nice to know that somebody has the hots for you rather you like them or not.
    So his playa card has been thrown and your pickin it up, his ability to flirt with you and other females and still be liked is a big Ego boost for him. Seems like a smooth dude

trust him as far as you can throw him

I don't think that he sounds very trustable in a relation ship... yes he sounds like a playa, hehe, but don't go back to him. there are plenty of other guys out there and he definately dosen't sound like the right one.
    "my mind is my own, my heart is anothers, and my soul was just recently found." ~ ME :angel5: