Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: not attracted to short guys

^ Yeah, that.

well, i'm 4 something i'm 13 tho, i havent gone on any dates, but i have lots of friends that r girls, and i'm not shy to go up to a girl and say "Hey, How you Doin'??" so i guess confidence is a good thing. And socializing is a good thing...not during your gym teachers lecture time tho haha.

re:

>>>>I think she means that women dont sleep with every guy they find attractive.

What a woman finds "attractive" and what she is "attracted TO" are TWO completely DIFFERENT things.

If she's ATTRACTED to you, she's going to want to ride your hog so bad....count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Direction
    >>>>I think she means that women dont sleep with every guy they find attractive.

What a woman finds "attractive" and what she is "attracted TO" are TWO completely DIFFERENT things.

If she's ATTRACTED to you, she's going to want to ride your hog so bad....count on it.
    Of course shes going to want to. But that doesnt mean she will act on those desires. What if she has a bf? Maybe its her best friends man? Women are as much sexual beings as men, yet most arent complete sluts.
    Most relationships end. Dont cry about it.

Huh?

>>>>>Women are as much sexual beings as men, yet most arent complete sluts.

Haha...
    If you seriously believe it when a woman tells you about her low number and/or how much she's been staying away from the ****, you should really relook things.

Smile my panties..

have a look at my panties, you can bid on them, they are started at a really cheap price...bluebids*****