Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not attracted to short guys

not attracted to short guys

I guess I should be thankful. I am 5'6. I wish I was taller.

My oldest nephew is only 5'1 and finds it hard to get dates. He always complains about it. So my thread starter is: what is the problem with short guys? Do girls feel insecure about it? Not have enough self confidence to be w/ a guy who is shorter than them? Scared as to what others may be thinking? Not sexy enough? I need some opinions!!!

Me personally....my gf is slightly taller than me and it doesn't bother me one bit.

It's a deep-down attraction thing...yeah, it helps to be tall. Shows you're a big-shot. But as long as he's confident, then it's not a problem. Confidence is #1.

If you dwell on your weaknesses other people will notice them. If you don't people won't see you for your weaknesses but for your strengths.

You ever met a fat guy or guy who is just dam cool? It's because he or she don't care they are fat. I'm not saying they don't want to lose weight, they just don't think about it 24/7.
    Happiness doesn't find you, you find happiness.

Right on Chuckie!

Thumbs down Looks good Feels better

No offense but for this female it looks so much better in pictures when the boy is taller than the and when I'm talkin to my man I'd rather see eye to eye with him or have to look up a lil bit I'm 5"6 and my fiance is 5"7

I've never had any trouble with it, but I guess thats because i'm 6'6