Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How do friends become more?

lover friends

In fact, one of the best ways ever to make someone fall in love with you is to become friends with him first. Before i tell you why friends can become lovers you first need to know that people in fall when they find a person who has a similar or a higher total score than them.so when they have similar liking they are attracted more and more which makes them closer and closer and ultimately you become lovers

Do you think there is a limited window of opportunity on the 'friends become lovers' scenario? We see in movies and suchlike all the time references to 'getting stuck in the friend zone'. I think it's fair to say that a lot of romantic relationships begin as friendship, but does there come a point where if you haven't progressed from being just friends, then you likely never will?

jenny lets be friends then

hey jennny then lets start as friends .would love to be your friend please accept my request and be my friend

I don't know that there really is a limit on the amount of time to become more. The problem is that most people don't want to risk it. Think about your best friend. With everything you know about that person and everything you've been through together would you want to date them and risk losing them as a friend? That's kind of what happens when you wait too long. People get to a point where maybe they wonder what could happen if they dated but they don't want to risk losing a friend that's important to them. So at any point in the friendship you could progress to more you just have to be willing to risk the friendship over it which a lot of people aren't.

it depends on the feeling ,everyone wants a person or partner to be their est friends and marrying your best friends is altogether different feeling .

There's definitely some good points there. I think it would be awesome to marry one's best friend, as it would surely make for a more solid relationship than one based solely on lust, sex, or the relatively few things most couples seem to have in common. Unfortunately I've never had a best friend of the opposite sex, so it hasn't helped me very much