Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do friends become more?

How do friends become more?

I met a really cool girl who is 3 years younger than me, she is 17. We've done only 2 things so far(bowling, and then out for ice cream) with her and a couple of her friends. I told her I liked her after the first time we did something and she was flattered by it and said that she thinks of me as a good friend. Normal guys would have been taken back and never done anything with her again, but I still remained her companion at work and lo and behold we did something again. We don't and will not get to do a lot because she is sooooooo busy.

My question is, will we EVER become more than friends? I think over time we COULD, like by the summer when we are more free. Or should I just let her go and just remain her good friend like I've BEEN doing. I'm respecting her space and time and not making more moves.

I would just wait it out and see what happens. If it was ment to be it will be. In my option you have a very good chance of becoming more then friends in the future. Please let me know what happens. I hope I was some help.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help so fast. I would like to talk to you much more about this situation. Do you have an AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo Messenger name we could chat?

Respond ASAP!

Yeah I will send you a private message.

I agree...wait and see. Most men think that once you're a friend you can't ever be more but I say that isn't true, my boyfriend and I were friends for 5 months before we started dating and I think it gave us a head start on things, we already knew so much about each other and the compatability had been established already.

Good luck!
    Dewshine

"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

Elaine Maxwell

Hey man i respect your persistence but be warned, if she REALLY doesn't see you in a romantic sense and you keep chasing after her (thinking theres hope when theres not), it's just going to lead to an even BIGGER heartbreak down the road. At that point, you may be so crushed you won't even be able to be friends with her anymore because you'll feel she led you on. When really she told you in the beginning how she felt.

I'm not saying there isn't hope but just be aware of that. Do what you feel you have to do but just don't get your hopes up too much.

Later.