Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good guys vs Bad Guys

Good guys vs Bad Guys

Why is it so difficult for a good guy to get a girl, when a guy who treats girls like crap always get the girls. Where is the logic behind that.

From what i have been told from an early age, is to be nice to people, and not to hurt them. However when i am in my twenties, and no girls are interested in me because i am a "nice" guy, how can one change to be a mean guy when their beliefs are to be nice to other people.

I think its crap that girls go for the mean guys, because they get treated like crap, ignored, unloved, but yet.. girls are attracted to that kind of stuff. What kind of world do we live in?

and for those who think that nice guys should try to treat girls like trash in order for girls to like us, well... that is pretty damned pathetic.
    Regards

-Zach

Very Fustrated.....

live in this world not the next buddy
    I am expendable.

ok, i dont agree with u.

The way i see it is, the "bad" guys have more confidence in themselves, and they are more interesting and entertaining than the "nice" guy, who ends up being predictable and boring.

But then there's others, who are not bad or mean, but are confident in themselves, funny, entertaining, and unpredictable, and really nice at same time, and these guys get loaded with the chix.

i am confident, girls just don't go for guys like me

fine... if they rather be with mean guys who treat them like dirt, i won't accept them when they come crying to me, i won;t comfort them... those girls made their choice if they want to be with mean guys...

i'm really tired of this crap that girls play, thinking that when they get dumped by the guys who treat them like crap, they come to nice guys, use them for support, then go back to the mean guy who still treats them like dirt.

its a sad..sad.. world we live in.
    Regards

-Zach

Very Fustrated.....

If you are speaking as being nice is "guys like you" then you are mistaken. My current boyfriend is a "nice guy" and I couldn't be happier that he treats me good.

My opinion is that bad boys are short term....good guys are forever
    Dewshine

"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

Elaine Maxwell

well whats the point.. for a guy like me... its really not a choice.. i have just really given up...
    Regards

-Zach

Very Fustrated.....