Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do pheromones really work??

Uh Hi,
    I really need help!...im gunna give my firend a blow job on sunday and i have no cule ho to do it can someonle please help me!

Thats why the groin and armpits have odor, to attract mates. They did an expirement where two women smelled all these hardcore sweaty guys, and out of 100 they only found one each I think that they liked the smell.

Smell is intense and triggers memory like no other. It is a way to recognize a specific girl, particularly your mate.
    Age 18 + Forum + Philosophy = Random theoretics in posts

Former banned usernames (various online forums): ftheunion; Aintayankee;

vera 2uadams@yahoo.co.uk

vera [email]2uadams@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
    Hello Dear ,
    My name is miss Vera Adams, and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.

My e-mail (vera [email]2uadams@yahoo.co.uk[/email])

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Yours truly,
    Vera Adams

Hello,

Hello,
    Hope you are doing just fine over there.My name is Christiana. I just want to let you know that l came accross your profile and your e-mail adderss from.[url]www.acmelove[/url] after going through it l found you intresting,hope you don't mind.
    If you are intrested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail addresse at(christianaakubueze@yahoo)
    Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day and stay blessed.
    Christiana,

good question

From different things I've read in the past, pheromones are pretty much a natural scent that is given off. For instance, notice after u have worked out (and u think ur funky) your man is extra turned on. So maybe maybe not. I know im not getting as specific as u would like, but this is just two cents I have read. My favorite perfume is pheromones and every man I've dated has went wild at that scent. I wonder if the perfume is suppose to mimic that of real pheromones (but the perfume is very strong, its a winter scent)
    IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL.