Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The First Date

Question The First Date - PLEASE HELP!

As soon as I get back to school (teacher strike) Im going to try and work up the courage to ask this girl out. Im pretty sure Ill be OK, but I dont know what a good first date would be. I barely know her and want to break the ice somehow so we both can feel more comfortable. People have given me suggestions from mini golf and ice cream to the classic movie with lunch or dinner. Im kinda stumped on this one. A movie and dinner seems pretty safe to me but doesn't really offer much time to talk and get to know eachother but it could break some awkward silence. Well instead of rambling on, Ill let u guys give me some tips. Remember I really don't know this girl all that much so I don't know what she'll like or she won't like - I want this date to stand out in her mind so she can seperate me from other guys shes dated but I don't want anything so crazy that she thinks Im a freak! Also any suggestions on the following? - Should we meet or should I pick her up? , Should this date be on the weekend or a weekday? (people have told me that making it on a weekday takes some pressure off) and should it be in the evening or afternoon? , and anything else you find helpful. Please help - Im nervous enough about asking this girl out - I need this to be something Im not worried about!

Thank you and please voice your opinions -suggestions!

-DERAJ3
    Last edited by DERAJ3; 27-Sep-2006 at 02:41 PM. Reason: PLEASE REPLY

Unhappy

Anybody there? Please help me! :weyes:

In my opinion you have to need some visit at the dating sites that must help you and will give you some solid tips about dating.

Best of luck.
    Hunter Crowell

I would opt for the mini golf if you dont really know her. A Film is too "formal" perhaps if you dont know her so well. How about ask her when would be a good time for her, and that way she picks the time and day. I would maybe advise for a first date meeting somewhere as well, it avoids awkward chat with family members. You dont have to meet her at the venue, just maybe somewhere central where you can walk to the destination for a few minutes to start some chatting.

Hope this helps

Hi,

Hi,
    I am juliet! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this IDjulietshn25@yahoo) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love juliet.

1st date you always go to a place where you can talk and get to know one another. Maybe dinner, walk thru the park, have some drinks. Don't go to the movies or a friends party, the 1st date is the time you get to know each other and you can't do that in a dark movie or a friends loud party. So dinner, drinks, Ice cream something like that, where you can look into her eyes and all that good stuff......