Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the most DARING thing you've ever done in the name of FLIRTING?

Well, there was this one time I was on a business trip and one of the girls from the office (who I knew quite well in a strictly professional sense) had been assigned to drive me back to my hotel in the late afternoon. I didn't know the area well and so had no clue at all that she was intentionally 'getting lost'. We stopped to 'ask for directions' at a hotel that just happened to be situated on a beach. After getting directions she decided that since we were here anyway, we may as well take the scenic route back to the car, which of course happened to involve a stroll along the perfectly secluded beach in the near setting sun. Needless to say it was some time before we made it back to the car Funnily enough I ended up having a long term relationship with her, too!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeautiful View Post
    So Swift, most of the girls you dated made the first move to get to know you? Hmmm...maybe YOU have some stories on how some girls made daring moves on you!

Oooohhh! You really were taken advantage of! That's hot.

And it's interesting that you ended up getting into a real relationship, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Well, there was this one time I was on a business trip and one of the girls from the office (who I knew quite well in a strictly professional sense) had been assigned to drive me back to my hotel in the late afternoon. I didn't know the area well and so had no clue at all that she was intentionally 'getting lost'. We stopped to 'ask for directions' at a hotel that just happened to be situated on a beach. After getting directions she decided that since we were here anyway, we may as well take the scenic route back to the car, which of course happened to involve a stroll along the perfectly secluded beach in the near setting sun. Needless to say it was some time before we made it back to the car Funnily enough I ended up having a long term relationship with her, too!

It's great how many people are willing to make some big moves in the name of love. Or at least in the name of seeing where things go. Keep being bold because if you haven't found 'the one' yet then this is the best way to do it.

True...some risks are just worth taking. Or if it didn't turn out as good as you wanted to, just have a good laugh at it. And move on to the next prospect!

Quote Originally Posted by samantharivera View Post
    It's great how many people are willing to make some big moves in the name of love. Or at least in the name of seeing where things go. Keep being bold because if you haven't found 'the one' yet then this is the best way to do it.

Wingwoman!

Funny because I've taken more risks for my girlfriends than for my own. It's not totally risky like stealing a kiss or doing some serious stalking. Just as straightforward as asking a guy - an acquaintance - if he's in a relationship or not. (Of course I don't ask just any guy) If he isn't and I find that he might be compatible with a friend, I ask him if he'd like to get to know someone and if his response is positive, I give my friend's number Some matches worked; some, let's just say, made my friend hate me for a couple of weeks. LOL.