This is the list of top 10 most romantic lines complied from decades of music, film, and theater.
1. "You complete me."
—Tom Cruise, Jerry Maguire
2. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
—Billy Crystal, When Harry Met Sally
3. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun."
—Romeo, William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
4. "In your eyes, the light, the heat. In your eyes, I am complete."
—Peter Gabriel, "In Your Eyes"
5. "You make me want to be a better man."
—Jack Nicholson, As Good as It Gets
6. "That's why, darling, it's incredible, that someone so unforgettable thinks that I am unforgettable too."
—Nat King Cole, "Unforgettable"
7. "I was just nowhere near your neighborhood."
—Campbell Scott, Singles
8. "Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch."
—The Righteous Brothers, "Unchained Melody"
9. "We'll always have Paris."
—Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca
10. "Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you."
—Richard Marx, "Right Here Waiting"
11. "Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me."
- Richard Gere, "Runaway Bride"