its been a while since i have been here, and would like to say hello to everyone ....... i am really confused , lost and hurt with my situation ...... i am hoping you guys and gals will help me out !

were do i begin ..... my wife which i have been with for now 4 years ,we got married last year .....my wife has always been a head strong person , and its never bothered me , but before we married we talked about her stay with me at my folks place untill we have enough money to buy a house together , she agreed to this and i will happy as this would be a great time for her to get to know my folks as well and my folks can get to knw their daughter in law ...brilliant i thought! the wedding came and went camr back from the honey moon , she was stayin at mine in the begining but due to her job being a long distance from were I lived we worked out a compromise that she would stay with her folks during the week and then come back to stay with me on the weekends , not the best situation I knw but it worked for a while then she started making excuses and not goin to stay on the weekends anymore …… she would complain and make constant excuses , this of course lead to arguments and more arguments and so on , it then comes to light that shes not comfortable around my folks
even though my folks have never done anything wrong to her , infact they tried to show her the love that any inlaws would with any daughter in law , then her interfering mum is stick her nose in and adding to our problems , to make it even worse she dotes on every word her mum says and no matter what her mum says its all true ! when her mother has no influence on her I can talk to her and compromise with her when we have issues and work things out ……..but recently things have been bad she never comes to see me , makes excuses , says she dosent have money blah blah , but yet hse has money to go out and see her frds and spend time with them , now shes threating to leave me unless we move out in to our own place , problem wit ht at is that I recently lost my job and shes about to lose hers in 2 months time ! and this place is owned by her folks and is only down the road from them ! which I am not happy about , plus she never takes in to account my feelings or what I want , but when I comes to her its her way or noway basivly , I try to reason with her and she doesn’t wanna know …..she was never like this before we married , she seemes to think that she can continue treating me like this and get awaya with it and get what she wants eveytime ……….. the last few months have been constant arguing , I am now at a point where I feel she has no respect for me or my feelings , yet I make every effort round her folks place when I go round there …..even though I hate I mother witrh a vengeance I am nice to her for her sake ……which what we all do , and which is what I would expect back , I would expect her to maker an effort to keep me happy and no boday else …is that not what marriage is about ???? I am at a point were I have more hate for her then I have love for , I care less about what she does now or were she is , I have explained me feelings to her and told her I cant carry on like this and I will end up leaving her but it seems to her that I wont and it concerns her for a short time and shes back to normal again …… I hate her , I feel soo cheated by her as I do soo much for her and her family and she done nothing back , I am at my wits end , I want to leave her , there are moments where I feel I want to go out and meet someone else and just get rid of her , also when I need her help to support me , she throws it back in my face ….. and trys to put me down , yet I am always there for her 24/7 , I have been told I am too nice , but when u love someone the one thing that person should never do is abuse ur trust and love ………… I am soo lost and depressed over this ,what do I do ……..? make hjer understand and make her change her ways or leave ……guys and gals help u did last I needed help , and I hope u will again ………