Thread: Noob needs help getting a girl

Noob needs help getting a girl

i just need some tips on how to talk to them, approaching them anything to help me I am at the point where I almost feel comfortable approaching a women but I just do not want something negative to happen. any guides to guide me in the right direction.

I am a noob also.

My last crush I told her she looked nice, and that I'd liked her for the last semmester of HS. It was at the end of a conversation in front of two of her friends.

I asked her "Hey (name), do you mind if I tell you something?" She was walking away, but it caught her attention and stopped.

That was way more effective than a question, but still no effective. It didn't put pressure.

I had never talked to her or her friends in conversation setting before. It works even if you are quiet.

I don't believe in the whole being their friends first. It is not something I support. It is in vain I think.

Maybe ask her "How bout this fine weather we're havin?" if you are comfortable enough. Even if her response is rather mute, it is an effort.

You could ask her where a certain classroom/section of a building is. That is the only way I can think of just randomly going up to them. Otherwise ask if they heard about random events in the news, or just say "how bout (insert random topic or people here)"

Dunno, I ain't the best person, but thats my advice.
    Age 18 + Forum + Philosophy = Random theoretics in posts

Former banned usernames (various online forums): ftheunion; Aintayankee;

Quote Originally Posted by contro View Post
    i just need some tips on how to talk to them, approaching them anything to help me I am at the point where I almost feel comfortable approaching a women but I just do not want something negative to happen. any guides to guide me in the right direction.
    If these are your first experiences a good way to start is the use of cold reads

A cold read is something you "guess" about her.

For example a starter you can use is:

If she is blond

"Are you French?"

She says "No/Yes"

Regardless of that you say

"Oh...strange, you really look like a French.. have you ever been in Paris?"

She says "No/Yes"

Before this read a tourist guide about Paris so you have some story to tell.. or if you have been there you go on with..

"Ohhh... Paris.. such a wonderful place... " and then you go with as long of a description you can of how much fun you had in Paris.. women love long verbal descriptions.

If she does not respond to this let her go. She is of the masculine type. Those are more difficult to deal with.

If she is a brunette you might ask

"Are you Italian?"

She says.. "Yes/no"

"Have you been in Rome?"

She says "Yes/no"

And then you go on as above except that you read a tourist guide about Rome before that or maybe you have been there.. and then you go with a description of how much fun you had in Rome...

To avoid getting into the friend zone when she laughs TOUCH HER for example her shoulder lightly.. or put hand behind her back like you would do with a friend to show affection.

Touching her keeps you away from the friend zone.
    Cheers, Franco

It is quite difficult

It is quite difficult to judge the girls, what she want from you. As pr my experience, never judge a girl from her expression.